Sunday, October 23, 2011

Is it Mooses or Meeses?

On Labor Day, we decided we needed to enjoy the last of the good weather so took the Pratts and grabbed sandwich makings went to the Wasatch National Forest to go fishing! No, we didn't catch anything, but I got some good photos and we had a great time.



I love this man!



By far the most exciting part of the day was when I saw my first and second moose (excluding the zoo)!
This moose and its baby were playing in the water just across the small lake! So we did the smartest thing and got a bit closer to get a picture. This is as close as I was comfortable going without freaking the mamma moose out so the picture is blurry. No, I didn't get any good pictures of the moose playing in the water. They just look like brown blurs.


All in all, a good day!




No comments:

Post a Comment