Thursday, January 12, 2012

Why 2012 is Gonna Rock!

I love the beginning of a new year. I love making new goals for the next year. I even love reviewing the goals I made last year and see which goals I reached and which ones I forgot about. It's so fun to review the last year and look forward to the next. Here are the things I am most looking forward to this year...


 
1. Brendan's graduation from BYU!!!

 

2. Backpacking through Italy, Germany, France, and Spain!!! 
(Yes, the tickets are booked and I am all but packing now!)

3. My older sister is having a BABY BOY!!!
  • I will be an AUNT for the first time
  • Brendan will be an UNCLE for the first time

4. Moving to Columbus
5. Brendan starting Optometry school

3 comments:

  1. 2012 looks fantastic! I can't wait for all of the above for you both. And, I love your re-decorating of your blog page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fksjdkfhs your header is DARLING! I think I know how to make it smaller if you want, but it's so stinkin' cute all big like that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are going to have such an amazing year ahead!!! (And I loooove the new blog layout - all decked out in Buckeye colors!) Make sure you blog Europe well, because I'll have to live vicariously through you there. ;)

    ReplyDelete