Monday, September 10, 2012

Playing on Labor Day!


On Labor Day, we did no work. We played! Our friends the Moons came to visit from Michigan so we showed them the town. One stop we had to make was Shmidt's. A fantastic restaurant in German Village. I have to say, I have heard over and over again how good it was, and we were not disappointed.










We also made it to the Book Loft, which is the best maze of a bookstore I have ever been in. In there, we found this particular book. In case you cannot read the little red sticker, this book is Bella and Edward's favourite book. I noticed that lots of classic books are now come with these new "twilightish" book covers. I guess if it gets more teens reading... 


There is nothing, I repeat NOTHING, better than a baby falling asleep in your arms.


Little Joseph kept us highly entertained!!!


After a fun day with the  Moons, we got to go to this adorable little girl's golden rainbow birthday party.

Overall a very great day!

3 comments:

  1. The Moons came to visit you?? How fun! Baby Joseph is seriously the cutest (and looks exactly like Kevin) - looks like you guys had fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!!! I am GRINNING, Meg - you hit two of my Columbus favorites! I have a few books that still sport the awesome orange Book Loft sticker. :) Best bookstore ever!

    PS: You guys will have to make a daytrip or weekend out of going to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland. See if Chris and Kristin can go, too - you all would love it! I was thinking just the other day about how amazing it is.

    ReplyDelete