Sunday, February 3, 2013

Christmas Part 2 - DisneyWorld

Disneyland/Disney World is a place that never gets old for me. I love it! It is truly one of the happiest places on earth. The castle, the fireworks, the music, the rides, the food, the princesses, the memories. It's a place where magical things happen and dreams come true. This trip was no exception. I have wanted a family photo for years now and I have never had one. Even my wedding family photos were complete because my brother-in-law, Tyler was unable to come. So my goal was to get a family photo...AND I DID! It was nothing short of a miracle as many of my family members hate candid photos being taken, however the Disney magic worked and I got my family photo. (Zack, next time you need to look at the camera!)

  





I don't know who spent more time holding Zack, Nichole or Annie! 


Grandpa making faces at Baby Zack!

Zack was so good in his stroller! He is  so smart, he learned a new trick. How to open the snacks!


No comments:

Post a Comment