Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Woefully Behind

So I know I am so far behind on blogging.This summer has been amazing fun and fast. Brendan and I have made it a point to do some traveling and see the local sites at every available moment. Besides our traveling adventures, we have been busy with church callings (ward photographer, temple workers and Teachers Quorum Adviser), WORK, photography practicing and life! We have been going full steam for months.
From the coast of California to North Carolina, here are our summer tales...

Postal Service Concert- Downtown Columbus

Chicago, IL
The highlight really was seeing Brendan tell me all about his mission and show me where he served for two years!




Chris's Graduation  (my amazing brother-in-law) that is now a DENTIST- Indianapolis, IN

Brendan finished his first year of Optometry School. OSU
I only cried a little! Dana and Edwin have been two great friends this year! So glad to have them and so many other wonderful friends!
Finished my 2nd half marathon and Brendan's 3rd! I beat my time by 15 minutes and Brendan beat me by 15 minutes without training the stinker! Sabrina was my loyal running buddy that kept me going all winter long through brutal training runs!

My Favorite Nephew's 1st Birthday- Durham, NC
Adore this little guy!

Two of the most handsome fellas!

Spent a week in this paradise on the beach! Balboa Island, CA


Church History tour in Kirtland, OH
There was such a sweet spirit in the Kirtland Temple. The man who took us through had grown up here is whole life, gone to church and had been married here. Such a great experience!

 If you can't tell...I chopped off all my hair. 20 inches!

Mansfield Reformatory in Mansfield, Ohio
Basically a creepy old prison that puts Alcatraz to shame... so cool!




 Brendan and I celebrated our 4th Anniversary with the Amish! Berlin, Ohio



The Third longest covered bridge in the U.S. Bridge of Dreams. I scoffed at the dumb teenage boy that proclaimed he would jump off the bridge....Then he did it. Boy am I glad the water really was deep enough!

Summer isn't over yet and we are going to make the most of it! I will attempt to be better at keeping up to date!
HAPPY SUMMER!


2 comments:

  1. Yeah for updates! I've been a bad blog reader, but this post is so fun! I especially love that picture of all you guys in front of the Whitney store :) We miss you guys like crazy right about now - more posts please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And PS - your hair? I die. You look so classy.

    ReplyDelete