Monday, June 11, 2012

We Fell in Love with Vienna






"Do you speak German? No? Here, you can have the menu with just pictures." - Waiter

"I just spent 8 euros on half a kilo of cubed coconut... totally worth it." - Meg at Naschmarkt

"Doe- a deer, a female deer; Ray- a drop of golden sun..." - little Japanese girl dancing around a fountain in Volksgarten wearing her floral dress and her hair up in buns

"I'm really not a big fan of Gothic cathedrals." (One trip around and inside St. Steven's Cathedral later) "I LOVE GOTHIC CATHEDRALS!" - Brendan

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! The picture menu was great...it really was.
    Another quote for this day:

    Eric:"Umm...I don't know what to get...ahh...I guess I'll have the Wienerschnitzel"
    [Two minutes later the waiter brings this huge plate of french fries and a breaded turkey to the next table].
    Eric: "Oh dang it! that's what I wanted! Why didn't I get THAT?"
    5 minuted later the waiter brings Eric the exact same plate the other people got!!! He was more than exited :)
    And we were all VERY FULL at the end of the night!

    ReplyDelete