Wednesday, June 20, 2012

We Ran Through Paris











Crepes for lunch, crepes for dessert....should have had crepes for dinner!


"What is the french guy making our crepes saying?....Ah he is making fun of my pencil behind the ear.... Even in Paris." -Brendan


Louvre, crepes, Notre Dame, Pompidou, walking the Champs d'Elises, Arc de Triomphe, Eiffel Tower, Spring Festival, metro, more crepes, fall into bed.


"Oh my gosh! Metro in Paris during rush hour. Not the best idea. This guys arm pit is right in my face and I am running out of air!!!!" - Meg

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I can't even TELL you how much I love your travel log!
    You guys just look like you belong in Europe! Brenden should become a doctor in France or something!
    And your pictures are absolutely amazing! They really capture the feel of the places that you are in! I love all the alley/window/planter/clothesline/dock/bridge pictures ;) They make me SO nostalgic because I've been to almost every place that you have gone to so far! I just keep looking over all the posts and remembering what it was like to be there also!
    The Neuschwanstein (sp?) castle was in bubble wrap 12 years ago when I was there too! Maybe it's actually holding the castle up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elise-
    Thanks! That is too funny that it was covered in bubble wrap when you were there too! Totally a kill joy for pictures!

    ReplyDelete