Sunday, October 14, 2012

Apple Picking!


I think I have gotten lazy about writing lately. So in an effort to try harder...

Brendan and I have been crazy busy. But between studying, callings and work we found some time to play. We went apple picking at an orchard just outside of Columbus with some friends this weekend. Apparently everyone else also had the same idea this weekend. The place was PACKED! Regardless, we had lots of apples to choose from and we all came home with 10lbs of apples. My apple butter is cooking now and I am planning on apple pie and apple chips later this week! Plus we picked up a gallon of apple cider. YUM!

Brendan and I are LOVING fall!

2 comments:

  1. You are very talented with the camera! Did you go to the Grandville Orchard? Such a pretty place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I MISS FALL. And you guys. And we're going to try to go apple picking in LA County somewhere...wish us luck?

    ReplyDelete