Monday, October 1, 2012

DC Cupcakes

Last Friday, Brendan, being the amazing man he is, took me on the 
BEST DATE!!!

He took me to see Katharine and Sophie of DC Cupcakes. They talked all about how they got started, how they grew and how they dealt with the rapid expansion and TV show. They then taught us how to make the Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes! 

Then to top it all off, I finally to to try a DC cupcake! Brendan got the Peanut Butter Fudge (right) and I got the Pumpkin (right). And you know what? They were the best cupcakes I have ever had! I can't wait to try out the recipe myself!



 

Before the show, I met Brendan on OSU campus and we got delicious pitas then ice cream at the creamery. 
(Yes, I got two desserts that night. Don't judge!)

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like SO much fun! You should start a cake business ;)

    ReplyDelete