Sunday, February 6, 2011

OcTobler

So I know its been a few months since Octobler (A Tobler October), yes I know its February. Doing some catch up. Here are our pumpkins! Brendan's is Mike from Monster's Inc. and mine is Frankenstein. We had the entire district over carving pumpkins this year. Ten couples, 20 pumkins, and 0 injuries! Hooray!! :) After the pumpkins were carved, it was time to clean up and decorate for fall. I love fall! All the crunchy leaves, the crisp air, and the fall smell!

And what would Halloween be without the fun crafts??? Dipped oreos...SO FUN! Brendan and I had a blast coming up with all of our witches, spiders, and skeletons. Then as if we didn't need moreFitting for Halloween I also managed to burst a blood vessel in my eye. Serious! Had no idea that was even possible. But one morning I looked in the mirror and my eye was all bloody! So I googled it immediately to find out that it wouldn't hurt me and it would take about a week for it to go away. So I spent the week freakishly watching my eye as it got grosser and grosser. Naturally, I should have picked an awesomely, creepy costume for Halloween right? Nope. Couldn't think of a thing. So I chose a costume with a hat and prayed not one saw my eye at the ward party. ( I did take a picture but I decided not to include the picture for your sake. Your Welcome!)

Despite my eye, the Halloween party which was pretty great. They taught us how to do the Thriller dance...and by us, I mean our ward. I watched and took pictures :) We did break a Halloween couple rule though...we didn't coordinate our costumes to be a famous couple. We were not Mickey and Minnie. We were not Bella and Edward (though I tried). We were not Aladdin and Jasmine. We were Cowgirl and Gangster.
HAAAAPPPYYYY HALLOWEEEEEEEN!

1 comment:

  1. Megan, i think you spelled October wrong... just a thought.

    ReplyDelete