Saturday, February 12, 2011

Random Post with lots of Pictures...

I couldn't decide if I should call this one catching up since I have a sneaking suspicion I could call almost every blog post that. Next time I will just call it "Story of my Life".


Anyway Brendan and I managed to make it downtown while we were in Denver for Christmas! I got to show him were I worked and we walked 16th street mall and saw the capital. They had all their Holiday decorations up and their statues all over the place were cool too! Good Day!Once we got back to Utah we decided to get together all of Brendan's cousins together! So fun!
I also have to post this photo because this is my FAVORITE little boy!! Joey is my friend Elise's little boy who lets me watch him. He's pretty much the cutest little guy out there and looks great in a fedora. I would keep him if Elise would let me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment